Monday 11 March 2013

Share a Smile Day ...




'Share a smile day' was rumoured to be 1st March , That also happens to be my birthday so I can guarantee there was a 90% chance I was somewhere smiling that day, I remember now I was at the Farnborough make it, knit and sew it' show chatting with  the girls from J and C Creations!! Anyway back to the subject in hand , National Smile day. Now I'm not sure who came up with this one , was it the dentists celebrating oral hygiene and the creation of toothpaste or the local photograpy guild happily snapping away at weddings and party gatherings but who every decided we should have a 'share a smile' had a good idea and I for one intend to share as many smiles as possible with friends and even strangers today but I cant help thinking the world would be a much nicer place if we had this day every day!!

For the record its also National Peanut Butter Lovers day and Pig Day , those facts made me smile too... 

Here's my Card...

Items used 
Penny BlackRubber Stamp 'Catnap'
Spellbinders Floral Oval Decoritive die
Spellbinders las Papillions (butterflies)
Spellbinders Ribbon banners 
Pearl Embellishments
Patterned paper
Doily
paper flowers


All highlighted items used to make this card can be found over at the J and C Creations website or maybe you would like to give them a visit at their warehouse , check dates for open days . Thanks for popping over to the blog and don't forget to share a smile today xx


2 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely this is Tracey Anne! You have really coloured your image beautifully, wow! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post .Yoru share really very beautiful image.


    Dental Implant Las Vegas

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx