Wednesday 5 June 2013

Embossing from Embossilicious...

Morning folks

As promised here are some  samples of what you can do with your embossing folders , today I am are using the Gun Metal folder from Embossalicous


 Both Sentiments are from the Sheena douglas range of stamps A little bit sketchy - 'only words from the heart and through the rain. and have been stamped with versamark and then embossed with silver embossing powder.
 I must admit I like the more grungy one more, maybe because I had  my fella in mind when I made it.


The backing paper is some Purple Core'ordinations card and the white die-cut is from the Die'sire range called Waltz frame, and the Gun metal embossing folder was run through some silver card. The corners were a marianne die and the butterflies were just some silver peel offs stuck on some matching purple Core'ordinations card

Thanks for popping by xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx