Tuesday 24 September 2013

Away with the faeries again....

 Have been searching through some folders on the PC and have found lots of samples made for Create and Craft TV that I unfortunately didn't have any time to blog, so have posted a few today...

 Thought it would be nice to show off some of my Faerie poppet cards from earlier this year, the stamp on the card below was made for the US market and so didn't make it onto the UK show back in April, because of this (If they don't sell it, they won't show it, that's the rules!!) but I still love it and think it deserves a viewing.

 She is called the Red poppy faerie and can now be purchased from the Crafters companion website, So if you love her as much as I do you now have the chance to get her home to craft with.

The flowers were made using the Diesire quilling dies and the leaves were cut out and then embossed with an Darice embossing folder called 'Circles' The backing card was Snow White Centura pearl embossed with a spellbinders  M-bossibility folder, all mounted on a 8 x 8 scalloped edged card. and of course I used my Spectrum Noirs to colour her in




 I love this card made from an image from the CD  as it always reminds me of my niece , I just love the tranquility of the young faerie pondering over her flower ....



I think this one is also adorable and again is a stamp . This one is called 'baby Rosebud' which is still available on the Crafters Companion website  if you fancied a go at stamping with her.
I have used my Speccies on this image too and have decoupaged her and glittered her wings...


 
Thanks for popping by xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx