Sunday 8 December 2013

Fabulous Dies from Tonic Studio.....

Funny how I simple request can always lead to something bigger , I asked 'husband' if it was ok if he took in some Christmas cards to sell on the reception desk at work ( did this last year , but hes company have had a change in management in the last 6 months so always best to check!!) and next thing you now I'm making 20 'bespoke' Christmas Cards for the new boss to send out to their 'treasured Account Customers. '

 Guess it is really a case of not 'what you know but who you know' and if you are cheeky enough to ask!! he he..

'Husband' works for a Car/Van rental company (looking after their fleet of vehicles) so the tattered lace 'Vintage Car' mounted onto my new Verso Christmas dies  and my  Indulgence Tres Belle Tag Square die from Tonic Studio was a no brainer..


These two designs were very quick and easy to make, using the grand Calibur to cut my die-cuts from some red, black and gold card and a little gold 'Stickles' glitter glue  around the circles and some printed paper ..


  
My Sentiments are gold peel off stickers on a spellbinders banner die cut and the car die-cut is backed onto gun metal silver glitter card for that added sparkle and then mounted onto a spellbinders labels 20# tag and then edged with silver 'Stickles' glitter glue...


I would like to enter these cards in the following challenges 

 Thanks for popping by , xx



2 comments:

  1. These are terrific! Perfect for your hubby's company, for sure! Thank you for linking up at All That Stickles. Karen N (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely. Thanks for entering them for CHNC challenge 154 - you could also enter them into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see them there too. x

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx