Friday 27 April 2012

Spring Weddings



Morning Everybody

Well its raining again, hope the girls from J&C Creations dont get too wet, they are at Sheppton Mallet today attending the Stitch & Creative Crafts event. If you are going, do drop by and have a look at all the lovely craft goodies including the new Stampendous Fran-tage Essentials demonstrated recently on Create & Craft TV which are proving to be very popular.  They will be there today and up until the 29th April
All their products can also be ordered from the  website or by phone on 01622 729154

Its been raining here for the last 4 days now , and not your usual April showers either, more like monsoon weather, The pets are bored and don't want to leave the sancuary of their nice dry home and have taken to taking turns in chasing each other round the house to kill the boredom. I, on the other hand have been beavering away in my craft room/loft and stamping, embosssing and creating to my hearts content . only stopping for 10 mins after a text from a friend asking for large wedding cards as someone at work is taking the plunge. This is a regular thing as all my friends know I sell my cards at Summer Craft fayres to feed for my crafty habit, and Its not usual to get a text saying 'Help!!!Rosie I forgot its So-n-So's birthday , can you do me a card for Tomorrow pls.....



Luckily I had a few to choose from and thought you may like to take a look ,most were constructed using the spellbinders and the Cuttlebug. the one above was made from some pink and Silver cardstock punched on the corners with a Martha Stewart punch called string lace lattice, and layered onto a white aperture card. I have used a holograpic pattened acetate I found at a craft fayre in the aperture and mounted the hearts and bells on to it.  The hearts were cut out on my cricut using the Sweethearts cartridge,as were the bells. The butterflies were some Hunky Dory pink foiled card Cut out using a Martha Stewart Punch and then layered onto silver holograghic silver card butterflie shapes Slightly bigger and then finished with a banner top and bottom from spellbinders added some peel off sentiments and a few pearls at the bottom. An easy card to make have that looks beautiful, so I'm told
This card was made the same way as for the pink card and but I changed the look by adding a silver shadow to the banners and adding an extra layer on the base. The butterflies were cut out of an  older marianne die, (Time to treat myself to some new ones, me thinks) and then I used a ordinary hole punch to get the circles on them. I also added some yellow gems to create a body on them


 here are a two others to check out, hope you are inspired by them


Thanks for visiting my blog if you like what you see pls feel free to follow me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx