Tuesday 9 October 2012

Through the window Christmas eve...



With Christmas looming on the horizon I thought it might be a good idea to get a few christmas cards under my belt so here's a window card make from the windows template on sale now at the J and C Creations website. I must say you get a lot in this pack for the money not just 6 die cut windows but matching card blanks and acetate to complete your project for a few pounds. I found it very easy to assemble and I liked the fact it came in different colours .
Here are the items I used

windows template,
spellbinders fanciful holidays die
clear holographic glitter
white pearls .
glitter
Silver and white card



First I used the Penny Black 'Joy filled Christmas' Stamp for the children at the fire place image which I coloured in with my trusty pro-markers and the sentiment which I embossed in silver on white card. I used the Annabelle paper pack to make the wallpaper, carpet and christmas tree inside and decorated the tree with coloured pearls from the self-adhesive crystal pearls range. I glued on some Cosmic shimmer Glitter jewels to decorate the outside of the widows and I embossed the woodgrain on the window frame with Creative expressions windows accents stamp set , green glitter Stampendous embossing powder and a versa mark pad. The poinsettias were cut using the Spellbinders Poinsettia layers , this is a favourite die of mine at christmas time and looks lovely in white parchment paper. The swirls were from an old set by spellbinders called fanciful holidays. I used white crystal pearls as berries on the swirls. why not check out the huge range of spellbinders on the J and C Creations website there are loads of new designs coming into stock soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx