Wednesday 4 July 2012


Here comes Summer...

Well its finally stopped raining for a day and the sun is thinking about coming out from behind the clouds but i dont think I'll throw on my bikini just yet. We had a lovely weekend catching up with the girls from J and C Creations at the papercraft show at Bracknell Leisure centre, though I may have spent a little of my budget for that day. Hey ho, you cant take it with you so may as well spent it I say. Its not a bad venue with loads of room to wandle round the only thing missing was a nice tasty cake stand to keep 'him indoors' happy. I must admit I quiet like to indurge in a carrot cake on special occasions but I swear if he had a choice he would eat it morning noon and
night and of course he doesnt ever gain a pound!!!
Anyway while we were there we bumped into Jayne and Co from Stamposaurus and she very kindly gave me a stamp from her new range to play with. Its called 'campervan sidelong view' and was designed by Diane Loverseed and can be found on there website Its a lovely large stamp which produces a clear image everytime, I spent most of yesterday colouring in with my faithful promarkers and managed to produce 4 cards. As usual I apologise deeply for the photos, as my skills in photography are seriously lacking!!

Here are the results, I've kept them bright and cheerful and tried to inject a little sunshine, hopefully they willl brighten up any mantlepiece no matter what the weathers doing outside I hope you like them as much as I liked making them. There is such a lot of detail in the design and everytime I looked at it I found something new going on.



The stamp is a Combination of a large campervan, then 3 smaller stamps which are a campfire, signpost and a flower.
on the card to the right, I have used the techinque of paper pieceing on the fold-up part of the camper,s roof using the patterned paper from behind, it tries it in nicely I thought.
 I've also included some cards I have made using some of the stamposaurus stamps the pirate card comes with a free badge courtesy of sainsburys I found them in the kids department on sale for 25p for 4 bargain!!
Had to include the campervan you have to love the Volkwagon type 1 with its split windscreen, thats how you know its the real deal.


Heres an adorable little bulldog that I have used in loads of Jubilee cards , this one was for father's day last month. I kept it simple and stuck with the red, white and blue colour scheme.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx