Tuesday 17 July 2012

Rock Chicks and Route Stitchy Stitch

Hi guys


In the post this morning came my long awaited 'CRAFT' patch (not that the company that made it kept me waiting they were great!!) no I have been hunting high and low for the last year trying to find someone who might sell me one after spotting on a friends leather waist coat. luckily I found someone that would make it for me instead!! It is a tradition to collect patches of places you have visited and things, sayings that make you smile and to sew them on to a waistcoat to wear at biker gatherings. Much like a car owner would put  a bumper sticker on his car..... Apart from the obvious CRAFT also stands for 'Can't Remember A Flippin Thing',So is totally relevant to me. what was I saying.. O yea... If you have a friend who has a nickname or a favourite saying, why not pop over to Route Stitchy Stitch and have Neil make you a patch for them. or buy one of the pre made ones,  BE WARNED, you will need a strong sense of humour for Route Stitchy Stitch as it aimed at bikers and not the Sunday School Teachers!!

Just a quick note today as the sun is finally out and there are loads to do in the garden still.

Here is a card is made of my alter ego ( The skinny version of course) They say inside every big girl there is a skinny one trying to get out, I keep mine quiet with Chocolate!!! Seriously I do have a red motorbike and blonde hair but unfortunately that is where the similarity ends.


Anyway the stamp is one of the range from the KennyK Collection at WhimsyStamps.com. I used my Pro-markers and Spectrum noirs pens to colour it in and the guitar was made from some black card, a stencil and some bronze DreamWeaver embossing paste, finished with a good sprinkling of ultra fine glitters. There's some Halo glitter to highlight parts of the bike and on the flowers too.  Well I better get on now, those rotten old weeds won't pull themselves up.

 keep an eye out on the blog, in the next few days I will be doing some Christmas cards for my old mates at Stamposaurus.co.uk from their 'Christmas Mischief 'range and I'm really looking forward to it.  If you're off to Doncaster this weekend Give the folks at Stamposaurus and J and C Creations a visit and say hello from me I'm off to a BBQ and Biker Party in Hampshire with my fellow Rock chicks xx (and hubby of course)

Rosie xx


 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx