Wednesday 22 August 2012

New Baby Card


Heres a sweet little card made for a 'special delivery.'  The hands of the clock are set at '5 minutes past 4' as that was the time my youngest daughter decided to enter the world 19 years ago.
I'm hoping if I make enough of these cards my eldest daughter, now 28, will get the hint and maybe supply me with my first grandchild until then I will have to carry on showering our pet pug with all that love and intention that I have stored up inside thou its a real bugger to get him to wear the booties!!!

You will need
14 x14 cm cream card blank
pink, blue and bronze card,
white frilly lace
pastel buttons
paper flowers
pink dew drops
This card was very easy to make , first take some pink card and run through your diecutting machine inside your mystic M-bossibilities folder then cut into two triangles and ink with the fired brick ink pad. Cut your Sizzex Clock die in the blue card x2 and then again in some bronze card you can see the hands and the shape of the clock on the die so you dont have to cut it full size as that would waste a lot of card. cut a small picot egde circle for the centre of the clock face outof pink card. put the two pieces of blue card together and 'top and tail' thenadd the lace. build your clockface and then add buttons for the numbers. mount onto base card and decorate with paper flowers, dewdrops and sentiment.
All items highlighted can be found onthe J and C Creations Website, why not pop over and have a look. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx