Thursday 2 August 2012

Say it with flowers.....


Here are a couple of cards I made back in May for the J and C Creations blogsite , they were fun to do as they were small and quiet easy and there is very little colouring involved.


Monochrome daisies


You will need
4’’ white scallop card
Spellbinders Moroccan Dies S5-065
Kanban spring bloom Stamp
Memory box heart flourish Die
Black & white card
Silver mirror card


This little card was fun , after matting and layering some black and silver mirror card I took some white card and stamped the corners with the large stamp from the Kanban spring Blooms Collection. Out with the watercolour pencils to enhance the images ,I then mounted a hearts flourish die-cut ,cut from black cardstock in the centre. Then I created some ‘flower toppers’ from the three small dies from the Spellbinders Moroccan die set. The smallest I cut around the aperture to make the flower centres x3 and layered them. I did the same for the corners but in the reverse colours and fixed them together with tiny colour brads. A few diamond gems to decorate the flowers and its done. I think this would make a nice thank you card or ‘just to say’ card,
hope you like it.

Christening Card

You will need
Wild Rose Studio Cross Clear Stamp
Pink and white card
Spellbinders Moroccan motifs S5-065
M-bossabilities Hearts folder EL-0012
Border peel offs
Paper Roses
Papermania embossing powder
Pink ink pad

This card was a real pleasure to make ,I love embossing images and this cross is a stunner. After matting and layering some pink and lemon card I added embossed white card with the large hearts folder and yes you guessed it the pink ink pad came out again. I then embossed some pink pearlised paper with the same folder and layered that onto the white . The base for the topper was a little more tricky I had to cut 2 large Moroccan dies up to fit under the decorated label ,fitting this took a bit of fiddling around but I got there in the end. The Cross is stamped with versamark and then embossed with silver tinsel embossing powder from Papermania , I Cut this out with the Spellbinders labels twenty Die and then embossed that though my cuttle bug and tinted with a pink ink pad. I then coloured in the image with pastel pro markers . Finished with some paper roses, some corner peel-offs and a Sentiment . A nice card to grace any mantelpiece that would easily double up for Easter or even a sympathy card if you changed the colours



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx