Thursday 30 August 2012

Steam Punk


morning peeps

Well I finally back after a really rough fortnight , being poorly but still had to work and attend the shows. Hellingley 'Festival of Transport'  went well considering the dodgy weather, constantly swallowing antiboitics for an Abyss in my jaw and hubby disappearing every five minutes to help start broken down buses!! met lots of lovely people and made a little money to fund the next shopping spree at Biggin hill paperCraft show on  Sunday Sept 2nd.  Here are some Cards for the SteamPunk Group that attended the show ( they arrived in a routemaster bus lol )  I said I would post them, so here they are. Hope you like them....

 
 The Adventurers hat and books have been decoupaged onto the card then matt and layered onto beautiful industrial patterned paper

 
This Card has added fabric to the costumes , the gentleman's neckerchief is made from black silk ribbon and her dress petticoat and hat is made from black lace
 

 This card has been cut out using a spellbinders die and then layered to create a raised definition to the image, I think she is fabulous and would love an outfit like that !! ( I already have the socks !!)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx