Friday 14 September 2012

cake dance

PENNY BLACK - THE CAKE DANCE
Here's a card designed for the J and C Creations Blog , Just one of many I have designed for them and which can be found on their blog . 


 Penny Black 'Cake Dance' Rubber stamp
white card stock
Patterned paper and card
Sentiment
colouring pens
white lace



This card was made using a Penny Black rubber stamp 'Cake Dance' which can be found on the J and C Creations website , I stamped it onto white card with a memento stamp pad and coloured in using promarker pens. you can use any pens you choose.

 First I  took a 15cm square base card and covered with pink check patterned paper , I added some lilac pattened card and then some white lace across it , I matt and layered some soft mint check paper onto silver card and mounted my colour stamped my hedgehog image on to it. I added some 5mm self adhesive pearls in the corners and a sentiment at the bottom. I kept the colours light and pastel as I had a baby's first birthday in mind for it . The hedgehog image is so cute and ideal for younger children's cards





The Pearls make a lovely embellishment without making the card top heavy and the colours are fabulous with over 9 sets to choose from, I used the 'peaches and cream' and the 'liking lilacon this card. The stamps are great to work with and stamp a clear and crisp image every time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx