Sunday 16 September 2012

August 'Anything Goes' J & C Challenge

Here's my contribution to the J and C Creations 'Anything goes Challenge' last month....

Baby Gift Box


Heres my contribution to the 'Tim Holts Anything Goes Challenge' Its a cute little baby gift box I made from a clear acetate box and lid and a beautiful Marianne Pram Die Cut

Products used
Clear Acetate box
Marianne Pram Die
Tim Holts Distressing Ink Pad 'Spiced Marmalade'
Tim Holts Distressing Ink Pad 'Tattered Rose'
Liquid Pearl 'Bisque'
Spellbinders Floral Doily motif Die
Pearl embellishments
Spellbinders Ribbon banners die
corner punch
small flower punch
lemon and white card


You will need a clear Acetate box, most Crafts stores will sell these. mine came with a white paper lid which I inked up with the spiced marmalade ink pad, I took some white card and used a pretty corner punch on it and some lemon card and cut and embossed the spellbinders doily die-cut. I Cut out the pram and decorated with the marmalade ink pad and some pearls..I have cut the pram out again in some bright yellow card and pearl white and have taken the cut outs from the hood and put them back in the inked pram to give some variety to the look then I have stuck it onto my lemon floral doily die and glued that and the white card all onto my box lid and decorated with some flowers.

My flowers are made with a small flower punch and then inked up using the 'spiced marmalade' again and some 'tattered rose' pink from the Tim Holts range. Check out all the different colours in the huge Tim Holts range on the J & C Creations website when you get a chance there are tons to choose from. I stuck the flowers together and put a 'pearl drop' in the middle using the 'Bisque' liquid pearl and glued these onto the corners, then added the labels on the front and some ribbon round the edge of the lid and bottom of the box and its was done.

In an ideal world this box would have the cutest pair of baby booties in or a baby toy, but as my daughter has ignored all my plea's to make me a grandmother alas I had none in the house!! So I have put some bodycreams and some mini shower gels inside instead for the
babys new mum. If you get time this design can easily be carried over to your card making and how nice would that be to have a card to give that matches your baby gift box.


All products highlighted can be found and purchased on the
J & C Creations Website

Tracey Anne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx