Thursday 20 September 2012

HO HO HO


Hi guys

The First card is my entry into the  'ABC Christmas Challenge' (Santa's coming to town..)
 hope they like it

ITS THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR.....

well it had to happen sooner than later, Christmas has arrived in my craft room and its starting to feel a little like Santa's workshop with all the images of elves and reindeer scattered round the shelves. Big Thanks to Stamposaurus.co.uk for bringing out such a fabulous selection of Stamps Today I've been busy with their 'Christmas Mischeif' images ranking from suspect Santa's, reindeers, Santa's little helpers to dancing Christmas puddings, (which is one of my favourites) to colour in . Talking of colouring in , My trusty Pro markers and Spectrum noirs  were out for these, along side my Tim Holts Distressing Inks.





These first two are of 'Trainee Santa's' , or wanna be Santa's  maybe, they all look a little young for the real thing and I'm pretty sure the big fella wouldn't forget to put his trousers on the big day!!! These images were a lot of fun to work with and came with the sentiment 'Its the most wonderful time of the year' which you can use on any of your other Christmas cards too always useful to have a few sentiment stamps for the holiday season . They stamp clean and clear with a momento ink pad and I would highly recommend them for new comers to stamping as they don't have too much detail for the beginners to get confused by, but produce charming christmas images


.
ITS BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS










                       

    Favorite Stamp of the day is this one , It comes with the sentiment 'Its beginning to look a lot like christmas and is a pure joy to colour. If you were wondering about the christmas pudding in the top card it is a chocolate orange coated  pudding (Not a burnt one like the hubbie thought!!) which one day I will get round to creating for the festive table. Dont think because there's a bird costumein this stamp it has to be a robin I've done another card featuring a pink fairy, a yellow duck and a custard coated pudding. use your imagination on them, thats when its all about!!!



SANTA'S LITTLE HELPERS


Santas little helpers , all in green and red and full of christmas joy. Doesnt it make you go all gooey inside and long for cold damp nights and a frosty window .........No, me neither!!! Its hard enough dealing with the British Summers let alone longing for Snow . No, Christmas is grand and I love every minute of it but it can stay in December!!!!!!!
 That gives me 6 more months to make amazing christmas cards for the people I love.
The card above is my entry into the 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Stamp and Create.com
 hope they like it xx

All Products highlighed can be found on the Stamposaurus Website


Till next time, Stay jolly and have a Merry July xxx

Rosie


7 comments:

  1. What a completely fabulous set of cards! I love these stamps - just so cute and jolly. Love how they work with both a modern and a vintage style. Gorgeous - I can feel a purchase coming on! Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are very pretty cards. Love the cute images and how you coloured them. Super!
    Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like it? I Love it! in fact love them all, a great selection of cards and now you have started your Christmas pile hope you come play again soon, hugs Samantha ABC Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards, I love the sweet images and great layouts too!
    Thank you for joining us and good luck :)
    Kelly.x
    ABC Christmas DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - you have been busy! Love those cute little Santas!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all your lovely comments and for making me a ABC winner xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards. So pretty designs. Love the images and the colors your have chose. I appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx