Sunday 16 September 2012

Reindeers in Training



These two cards are of  'Reindeers in Training' I particularly like how this one turned out, it would be nice maybe for a baby's first Christmas or even Twins and Triplets First Christmas!!! There are plenty out there, I have loads of friends with Twins boys and 2 friends with Twin girls and an older brother. On this card I coloured the centre reindeer with pink ears so I must of being thinking big sister with little brothers when I made it.

The Poinsettias are made from clear vellum and the Spellbinders 'poinsettia layers' shapebilities set, run through my cuttle bug and a memory box Swirl die for the silver foliage. The grossgrain polka dot ribbon can be found on the Stamposaurus website .As usual the photos don't do it any justice at all . Of course you could do this card in Pink or in lemon if you were making in advance for the arrival of a November or December baby and hedge your bets so to speak.

The card on the left is more glam and sparkly with a deep green background made from one of my Embossibilities folders and an olive ink pad .using my blending tool and foam pads to colour it with. There are gold swirls and red gems blinging this card up and a lush red ribbon to finish it off . If you look closely you will see there are snowy 'glitter jewels Iced crystal' fragments from Cosmic Shimmer on the main topper where the reindeer are standing. A card for a magpie maybe...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx