Friday 14 September 2012

The Dark Side....

One of my favourite subjects is Goth Culture, and loving this Designs from Debbie Moore Hope you like want I've done with them I love the look of the vamp in this card She is smoldingly sexy and always puts me in mind of the Alice Cooper hit 'Poison'...

The image was taken from a Debbie Moore craft sheet , they tend to turn up at most crafting paper shows or you can get them on the Create and Craft shopping Channel from time to time. not very creative on my side but a good seller at the craft shows and country Fayre's we attend during the summer months . Just cut her out and put on a pretty spellbinder shape and decorate with some purple or black ribbon or lace  a little glitter and she is guaranteed to sell . not all cards need to take hours to create this was put together in 15 minutes .




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx