Monday 18 February 2013

Crafters Companion 'Love Challenge'

Hi everyone

First of all I would like to send out apologies for slacking where the blog has been concerned , things have been a little crazy at the homestead for the last few weeks and unfortunately the blog has been neglected , Its all been good stuff , I had a few days away with hubby, and have been working non stop for Crafters Companion on up and coming projects and promotions on Create and Craft , and not forgetting our lovely friends over at J and C Creations design team, who I have been creating for also, so there haven't been as many posts as usual and I hope to put that right over the next few weeks .


Today's post I would like to invite you over to the Crafters Companion Challenge blog which is in mid flow at the moment, The Challenge this month is LOVE IS IN THE AIR...Join in and you could win £30 worth of gift vouchers to spend on their website. All you have to do is create a card or project using one of their products. I missed the brief on this, didn't join the team till mid January so I am a little late joining in but here's my contribution to the inspiration anyway, it features one of the new Darice embossing folders, interlocking Circles, hope you like it and don't forget to join in the fun and enter over at the Challenge blog

I loved working with this embossing folders as the finished result is so nice and clear. I used Coreinations Card stock for this card , which can be found over at the Crafters Companion website in a range of fabulous colours and styles.  My first time using Coredinations Card stock ,I think it came out rather well !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx