Tuesday 19 February 2013

Sneaky Peek Time...Crisalis Classics Stamps

Hi everybody

Over the next few months I will be giving you Sneaky Peeks of what is about to be released from Crafters Companion, Don't worry they know all about it, no ones going to be shot at dawn !! As a guest Designer we are allowed to share our wonderful work and give our followers a heads up on the new stuff about to be launched on Create and Craft this week, so hold on to your hats and check out these fabulous images from Crafters Companion. This weekend   Crafters Companion will be releasing their new CRISALIS CLASSICS Stamps and CD Rom from the talented artist Christine Haworth on Create and Craft  Friday's 'PICK OF THE WEEK' Show, here are a few sample cards I made for their launch

The first is called 'The Reheshal' and was my favourite to colour as there were so many folds and creases in the skirts, you could really go to town with your Spectrum Noirs.

I've used  Spectrum Noirs 
FS2, FS3, FS5 for the flesh tones
NR2,NR7,NR8 for the hair
BP1,PL1, PP2, PP4,PP5 for the dresses and the shoes and LY2, LG4, LG2 and DR6 for the flowers

The images is mounted on a Floral Oval Spellbinder Die cut and decorated with liquid pearls and red silk flowers


 This bride was such a beautiful image it had to be a choice and coloured well even though I'm no expert with my 'Species' I still feel the fresh tones came out OK, The picture doesn't do this card justice as the veil and flowers is covered in iridescent glitter and sparkles when you turn the card.

Again it has been coloured with my wonderful Spectrum Noirs , they blend beautifully and make the image look so professional don't you think?? I know I do!!
 This last card is called 'Take time to relax,' and is an enchanting image of a young girl just enjoying the summer breeze...  Roll on summer ..

Well that was just a taster of whats to come, so keep both eyes peeled this Friday for the 'PICK OF THE WEEK' on Create and Craft and make sure you don't miss the Crafters Companion hours. Don't miss the chance to see more of these images there are a dozen stamps to choose from and a CD Rom full of these images, papers embellishments and toppers to work with, all as fabulous as the last!!

If you would like to see more of my creations pop back soon and I will post more for you to enjoy xx



1 comment:

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx