Sunday 21 April 2013

Queen for a day

As many as you know the queen's Birthday of which she has two, one is today 21st April (her birth date) and then there is an official birthday in June. She will be 86 years old this year and to celebrate I thought it would be nice to do a card

Our cat phoebe who just happens to be ginger too certainly thinks she is queen in our house and so this pretty Penny Black Stamp seemed appropriate for today's card. I used my Spectrum Noirs for the colourig in and my good old Spellbinders dies  to mount it on . The background was made with Heartfelt Creations blossom Corners cut 4 times and the bubbles in the bath were made with some Tim Holts glaze ans glitter.


Items used 
Penny black 'Cat in bathtub' Stamp
Spellbinders Iron work Accents die  
Tim Holts glossy Accents
Spectrum Noir pens
Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx