Wednesday 29 May 2013

Crafters Companion - Beatrix Potter

Hi everyone hope you had a fabulous weekend

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since my last blog but I've been so busy with work , puppies, bank holidays and family I haven't had time to sit down and type swot this month!!!

 Anyway I thought I'd pop on a few cards made for Sara Davis's Germany Show next month . they are from the Beatrix Potter range and made from the card blanks and Rub-ons available over at the Crafters Companion website

Hope you like them xx

 This scene of Mrs Puddleduck was made with a Beatrix potter card blank, Spellbinders blossom corners , Small rose Die'sire rose die and an A4 dotty embossing folder




 The sentiment in the centre says 'Happy Christmas' in German (card above)

This card is my favourite and was made from a single Beatrix Potter rub on, The embossing folders used were A4 dotty and A4 Argyle and the dies were a Die'sire Walzt Decorative  die and a Persian motif Spellbinders die



Here is a box collection of small notelets made from the Beatrix Potter Rub-ons

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx