Thursday 15 August 2013

Civil Partnership cards ...

hi everyone

well things are starting to get busy now with a craftshow every week and Crafters Companions launches on Create and craft every fortnight, so the chance to do other things is getting rarer by the minute. Some things have to be done , the dog has to be walked in the morning and a hour found for her training /playtime and there's supplies that need buying so the housework will wait for me to get round to it . .(a clean house is a sign of a wasted day!!!!)

 I have been asked by a friend to make some Civil Partnership cards for her as she has a wedding to attend next year and as my supplys have ran short it seemed a good idea to restock ,so here are a couple I sneeked in between making christmas cards this week.  hope you like them...
























Sorry if the ladies are feeling left out, I promise to get some made for you before the end of the month running along the same lines with matching brides and corsets, then straight after that I might consider hoovering the house, unless something more interesting comes up .....
























No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx