Tuesday 13 August 2013

Luxury Christmas Card Kit


Morning folks ,

just a quick post today to show off some more of the fabulous cards you can make with your Crafters Companion/hunky dory luxury Christmas card kit.

The deal over at Create and Craft has finished now but you can still get the kit from the Crafters Companion website and  you will also find their these fabulous dies I used to make the ivy embellishment with , and the silver frame (Die'sire Enchanted Spring frame )surround .The gaint Poninsettia flower came in the kit as did the sentiments.


 Here are a few that made the show , its always a huge ego boast to see my creations on create and craft and and even now I have to pinch myself and ask 'who'd of thought it!!!

I'm there because I was lucky enough to get noticed by Leann when they had their birthday competition back in October  last year, with my Toread cards and picked as a winner and guess what, their birthdays coming around soon, so keep a eye out on their blog site this year, and it could be you getting picked for their design team too x

The card on the left is made using a swing card blank and is decorated intirely from elements from the Christmas luxury card kit and the light blue card on the right is made using cardstock and snowy acetate from Hunkydory, toppers and sentiments from the luxury kit and has been decorated with some die'sire quilling roses

I'm off now to buy a new Computer screen now as mine has gone into meltdown during the past few weeks ( must be due to the hot weather) and refuses to stop flickering so I'm off to PC world for a new one and if there is nothing there I like then round to Homebase to buy a big hammer to fix this one!!!!!

2 comments:

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx