Well the rain is a welcome site yesterday after all that sun , the lawn is parched and the flowers are gagging for a real drink so last nights down pour was truly appreciated
July has left us and August has arrived along with a brand new challenge from our friends at Crafters Companion. This month's challenge is 'Animals' and so I have gone back to an old favourite Beatrix Potter and Mrs Puddle duck.
Crafters Companion items used....
If you would like to play along don't forget to name the Crafters Companion items you use and follow the rules ( you don't want to be sent to Sara's 'Naughty Step' ) and you too could be in with a chance to win £30/$30 to spend on their website.
All entries must include at least one of the following items:
- Any Crafter’s Companion UK or US brand stamp (including Humphrey, Toread, S.W.A.L.K., Sheena Douglass, Paintbox & Faerie Poppets, Crisalis Classics, Angelica & Friends, Art Kure, Stamp-It Australia, Anthony/Burt, Snowman, Frou Frou, Camden Town, etc)
- Die’sire embossing folders and flower quilling dies (please state which ones you have used)
- Anything created with the Ultimate Tool/Ultimate Pro, Envelebox, etc (please state which board you have used)
- Darice embossing folders (please state which folder you have used)
- Crafter’s Companion exclusive products
- Reddy Decoupage Kits
- Luxury Card Kits
- Exclusive Member Downloads
Please note if you have only used Spectrum Noir pens you will not be able to enter. You are encouraged to take part in the Spectrum Noir Challenge Blog, though, which can be found HERE.
All entries must state which product they have used and also mention Crafter’s Companion UK or Crafter’s Companion US products in their post. Any entries not following the rules stated above will unfortunately be removed.
One lucky winner will be chosen at random to win a £30 / $30 voucher from Crafter’s Companion, Ltd.
The Design Team will choose their favourite top 3 creations. If you are a chosen you will get a blinkie to display proudly on your blog...
Good luck and happy Crafting