Better late than never!!!
This months card is a little late I'm afraid due to big birthday celebrations, weekend trips away and a raging throat and chest infection to end all chest infections, so please bear with xx
Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog is calling you and its that time again to get out your stamps , pens and pencils and get creative.
This March's Challenge is make a project or card in the the style of monochromatic. The challenge is half way through so you best get your skates on now if you wish to join in , read the rules, abide by them and don't forget its all about having fun xx
Here's my card Recipe,
Sheena Douglass Koi & Waterlilies stamp
Centura Pearl cardstock
Embossaliciosu A4 Dottie folder
Tonic Verso dies
Spellbinders Grandnestibilities Scallop dies
Patterned paper from sheena
Die'sire Sentimental 'all you need is love' die
Ribbon, dewdrops and gold koi crap diecuts
All entries must include at least one of the following items:
- Any Crafter’s Companion UK or US brand stamp (including Bebunni, Mulberry Wood, Strawberry’s Kisses, Makey Bakey Mice, Barkley, Humphrey, Toread, S.W.A.L.K., Sheena Douglass, Paintbox Poppets, Faerie Poppets, Crisalis Classics, Angelica & Friends, Art Kure, Stamp-It Australia, Anthony/Burt, The Snowman and The Snowdog, Frou Frou, Camden Town, etc)
- Die’sire decorative dies and flower quilling dies (please state which ones you have used)
- Embossalicious folders
- Anything created with the Ultimate Tool/Ultimate Pro, Envelebox, etc (please state which board you have used)
- Darice embossing folders (please state which folder you have used)
- Crafter’s Companion exclusive products
- Reddy Decoupage Kits
- Luxury Card Kits
- Exclusive Member Downloads
Please note if you have only used Spectrum Noir pens you will not be able to enter. You are encouraged to take part in the Spectrum Noir Challenge Blog, though, which can be found HERE.
All entries must state which product they have used and also mention Crafter’s Companion UK or Crafter’s Companion US products in their post. Any entries not following the rules stated above will unfortunately be removed.
Additionally, ALL entries must be linked online – you may not email entries in to be added. If you do not have a blog or online gallery, we encourage you to post your wonderful card or project on our Facebook page, and use that direct link to add to our link collection below!
One lucky winner will be chosen at random to win a £30 / $30 voucher from Crafter’s Companion, Ltd.
The Design Team will choose their favourite top 3 creations. If you are a chosen you will get a blinkie to display proudly on your blog.
There will be a CARD OF THE MONTH winner. If your card is chosen as card of the month you will be featured on the Crafter’s Companion Facebook Page and Pinterest board. You will also get a blinkie to display on your blog.
Good luck and don't forget have fun !!
Thanks for popping by and checking out my blog xx