Tuesday 4 March 2014

sneaky peak Animal Adventures from Crafters companion

Well it's been a mad week with family staying and birthday Celebrations but my 50th is now well and truly behind me. PHEW!! Thank goodness I have 12 months to get over it till the next one , think it may take that long to remove the grin from my face. A wild day at Brighton shopping and a trip to Choccywoccydoda to buy my cake then a surprise party organised by my wonderful husband and children in the evening, I'm a lucky lady to have such a fabulous family xx

Now its time to see what's coming up from Crafters Companion...

Here we have a fantastic 2 CD set, Kids at Play and Animal Adventures  from the very talented Rachelle Anne Miller and will be the PICK OF THE WEEK on create and Craft TV on Friday at noon.

Included on the CDs will be the usual Card Companions , papers, embellishments, shaped cards, fabric companions and much much more , there are stamps and extras to sold separately , so make a date and look out for my cards while you grab yourself a bargain and a great set of CDs

 Tortoise Circle Easel card made from toppers on the Animal Adventures CD rom and Spellbinders Grand scallop nestabilities dies



A5 Card
All the papers and toppers from the Animal Adventures cd from the Toppers Companion section , flowers Ribbon and pearls from my craft stash and mounted onto some Gold Pastel Centura card



Thanks for popping by xx

1 comment:

  1. Aww what gorgeous cards I love the images and fab designs, I especially like the Tortoise as I have Two, they were babies when I got them they are now 20 years old.
    So pleased you have a fabulous birthday, your cake was out of this world absolutely amazing.
    Hugs Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx